[CS-FSLUG] [OT] The Bible on How to Treat Aliens (or immigrants)

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Sat Apr 8 19:28:58 CDT 2006

hmmm.  Interesting.  You say that obeying all laws, however unjust, is
what Christians should do?  British government.  Slavery.  All good and
rightful, and set up by authorities, who we know, are set up by _____

I believe in following the law.  But I believe more in Higher Law,
which, when they come get us (with the law) and forbid our faith, as
they are already, is what will count.

BTW, you chose the 4th next to the last verse to "start".  :-)

Hey doc, in Uruguay they have a museum in the Republic of Parva Domus
(long story), where there is a stone labeled "the first stone".  It
could be used with profit maybe by one of those repentant, righteous
aliens...

What I am glad of, in this Linux thing, is that here we are all of us
trying for a legal way out of a mess.  That's good, and I count my
blessings.

Best to ya'll

(I'm out of this tread)

Yama