[CS-FSLUG] LIST-ADMIN: Introducing Google Christian

doc edoc7 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 3 23:18:25 CDT 2006

 > Nathan T. wrote:
> Sorry, couldn't resist. I hope I haven't crossed the line.

RANT MODE ON

Line, what line?  There's a line?  I hate lines!
Did someone forget to tell me there was a line??

Seriously, sort of, I went from a town of 2,000
counting the chickens, cows and dogs, to a college
where intro. to sociology was in an auditorium and
over 2,000 students were enrolled all at once!

Talk about lines, everything you did there required
standing in a line.

RANT MODE OFF

Giggle!

--