[CS-FSLUG] LIST-ADMIN: Introducing Google Christian

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 22:08:56 CDT 2006

On 4/3/06, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
> It's in the same vein as the old April
> Fools joke wherein Microsoft bought the Catholic Church.

That was a joke? I went to a Catholic school and if something wasn't
bearing the mark of the Microsoft then it wasn't used. If Microsoft
hasn't bought them then why are they so slow to adopt Linux and be
free of the bondage of unethical contracts? Someone needs to remind
them that they belong to God, not Gates :-p .

Sorry, couldn't resist. I hope I haven't crossed the line.