[CS-FSLUG] ADMIN: Re: OT: Can this list be split?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Oct 30 11:07:48 CST 2005

I'd like to go ahead and close this discussion.

     One thing that I would remind people is that discussions of
rearranging the list (and other similar topics) really are *off
topic* and not par for the list. Instead, they should be directed, as
previously suggested, to the moderation team. You can e-mail us any
time at Christiansource-owner at ofb.biz.

     This is highly beneficial because, unlike how this present
thread turned out, it is less likely to result in having people get
their feelings hurt and leave (we lost three members as a result of
this thread). Since complains such as the current one do come up
every-so-often, if the complaints are always posted on list,
eventually the one(s) who feel they are being targeted just
unsubscribe. I think it is also better in keeping with Biblical
conflict resolution to go through the moderation team: as much as
possible, problems ought to be taken up in private. If you present
your concern to those of us on the moderation team we will try to
deal with it, if possible, and, if not, bring in the parties involved
and facilitate a discussion.

     Blessings,
             Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats