[CS-FSLUG] OT: Can this list be split?

.mash re.mash at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:10:25 CDT 2005

On 10/29/05, David Aikema <daikema at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem with adding filters at the server side is that it might
> cut out some on-topic conservation:

I have the answer !!!!

Why don't we all just watch what we post, and even if we think
everyone would like to
read it check it again would they really ?

Why make things complicated. If its offtopic then don't post it. Or if
you want to
post it privately. We all know each others email addresses.
This is a list to do with FOSS and Christianty and how they can be used
together. Keep to the topic and everything should be fine. The list
may lose a little
of its personal touch but I would rather that then have to filter out yards of
threads about dealing with threads...

'Mash