[CS-FSLUG] OT: Can this list be split?

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:53:22 CDT 2005

The problem with adding filters at the server side is that it might
cut out some on-topic conservation:

Consider the following subject lines from in the last month or so:
NI: Defining a Turn-key Libre Software Solution for Ministries (it's a
news item, but IMO totally on topic)
NI: A GLASS OF MILK (not a news item but a joke - and totally off-topic)

Hence, even with the tags in place, I'm still left manually filtering
my mail (although the tags do provide a fairly strong hint of how to
classify things).

David Aikema