[CS-FSLUG] OT: Can this list be split?

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 08:56:35 CDT 2005

2005/10/27, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>:
[snip]
> When will those who complain so loudly for more Linux discussion provide
> some?! NO ONE is keep anyone here from posting.
>
> Fred

I must apologize you Fred - I have started to feel that I my comment
was too vague/negative. Most of your postings have been ok - I just
cannot stand some political topics (sometimes I even think that
christians should not participate politics at all...). I have not been
very active myself in this list either... I hope you are able to leave
this behind and don't feel yourself rejected.

Blessings,
Jukka