[CS-FSLUG] SuSE 10.0 and monkeySoft

Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Wed Oct 26 12:10:40 CDT 2005

Nevermind on the first question -- I got the /etc/fstab correct now by
trial and error.
/dev/hda1 /windows/C ntfs auto,user,gid=users,umask=0002,nls=iso8859-1 0
0
/dev/hda1 /windows/D vfat
auto,user,shortname=mixed,gid=users,umask=0002,iocharset=iso8859-1 0 0

C is read only  D is rd/wr.

The LAN is still a bother.
Any samba guru types out there.  I wont get any responses until the
digest comes out, unless you also email me direct.

wade