[CS-FSLUG] Another SUSE complaint

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 15 12:05:04 CDT 2005

> The eval DVD is a tad over a gig in size. The boxed DVD is on a dual layer DVD
> because it's so large due to it being a "full" release. You AREN'T getting
> all of the lib's, etc., on the eval DVD. If you want it all, then buy it.
> There simply are way toooooo many legal issues for any company to start
> giving away something they MUST pay for to be legal. MickySoft and others are
> just waiting to take Linux companies to court!!!

Hey Nathan, you want the 9.2 Professional boxed edition?

I have completely switched to Puppy so am not using it.

I am guessing you may buy a ess costly Upgrade Ed for 10.0
-- or just run the 9.2 updates and find and run some add-ins
to 9.2

Fred -- would 9.2 Pro solve some of his problems or does
he really need the Boxed DVD 10.0?

--
Respectfully,

David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.