[CS-FSLUG] Another SUSE complaint

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:07:33 CDT 2005

On 10/15/05, dmc <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:
[snip]

Hey Nathan, you want the 9.2 Professional boxed edition?

> I have completely switched to Puppy so am not using it.
>
> I am guessing you may buy a ess costly Upgrade Ed for 10.0
> -- or just run the 9.2 updates and find and run some add-ins
> to 9.2
>
> Fred -- would 9.2 Pro solve some of his problems or does
> he really need the Boxed DVD 10.0?
>
> --
> Respectfully,
>
> David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co <http://M.A.Co>.

I appreciate the offer but I've never wanted to keep any SUSE version I
tried prior to 10.0.

I can't seem to find any information on SUSE's prices any more, I can't even
find an in-province store that carries their products; however, it was my
understanding that the upgrade version was the same thing as the normal
professional version except that the manuals didn't come with it. Has this
changed?