[CS-FSLUG] OT: Democrats Voted Out of Baptist Church

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun May 8 23:24:40 CDT 2005

If I'm not mistaken, but isn't this grounds to revoke a church's
501(c)3 IRS status (i.e. endorsement of a political candidate)? Might
be worthwhile to support such action -- this is a very unhealthy
development. It is especially bad timing too, coming during the same
week the NCC was busy accusing conservatives of going to far with the
mingling of politics and faith -- I'd hate to prove 'em right.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats