[CS-FSLUG] OT: Democrats Voted Out of Baptist Church

James Thompson jwthompson2 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:33:44 CDT 2005

Yes, this is grounds for revoking 501(c)(3) classification, hopefully
the expelled members will file suit and have the idiots who
orchestrated this taught a lesson. I'm a member of the Constitution
Party and a strong conservative, Southern Baptist in fact, and I think
Bush is not the greatest thing around, especially in regards to
foreign policy and government spending; so I guess I would have been
voted out too for standing up for the Constitution instead of party
politics.