[CS-FSLUG] html editor for Windows ?

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 30 14:47:36 CST 2005

Back when I was doing HTML in Windows I used to use AceHTML 4 Freeware,
I thought it  was a fairly good program however its not OSS. The company
also sells a professional version of the product.

The main company page is here:
http://software.visicommedia.com/en/

If you want to try a demo of the current AceHTML product there is a tab
for it, however if you want a freeware version you should click the
freeware button on the bottom and you will get a page where you can
download the former version. This program may not be Quanta+ but its was
still good back when I used to use it, I don't know what its like now
really.