[CS-FSLUG] Gave up a chance at a job

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 26 19:30:58 CST 2005

I've looked to this list for some advice on getting a job once or twice
at least, every time I was told to put my education first and today when
I got the phone call from the local CO-OP that's what I did. I knew I
couldn't have both the job and good grades from the last two semesters
at school where I pulled off good marks but had to work like a dog to do
that well, so I chose to put school first but its something I still half
regret.

http://celerate.blogspot.com/2005/01/job-offer.html

I'm hoping someone can refer me to some good bible verses, or perhaps
keep me in your prayers for a while. I'm afraid right now I'm torn
between whether to be glad I made that decision or grieve over the
opportunity I've passed up.

--
http://celerate.blogspot.com/