[CS-FSLUG] Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jan 14 15:48:35 CST 2005

Critical Action Required. See below.

1/14/05

Fred,

Just days ago, you received a critical message from the
Center regarding a true breakthrough in the pro-life battle.

Right now, pro-life legislators are preparing to re-introduce
the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act that would require abortion
providers to share with all women seeking an abortion after
20 weeks gestation a pre-born child's capacity to feel pain.

The pro-abortion lobby is scared, because for the first time
in decades, Congress is sympathetic to the cries of the unborn,
and this legislation has a very real chance of passage!

They also understand that if the Unborn Child Protection
Awareness Act becomes law, it could save thousands of
babies each year and begin to turn the tide on decades
of murder in our nation.

That is why it is so vital that the pro-life citizens of
our nation take immediate action by clicking below:

http://www.cfra.info/183/petition.asp?RID=1864622

+ + 100,000 Pro-Life Petitions to Be Presented to Congress

Next week, when our President is being sworn in for his second
term, the Center for Reclaiming America's Executive Director
Dr. Gary Cass will be in Washington, D.C., personally meeting
with and presenting at least 100,000 petitions to key leaders
who are championing this legislation!

We want to make it clear through our presentation to Congress
that the citizens of our nation want our leaders to give this
legislation their full attention and support!

That is why it is imperative that we hear from you today. Fred, this
is your opportunity to answer the cries of the unborn by adding
your name to this vital petition.

http://www.cfra.info/183/petition.asp?RID=1864622

Even if you have signed one of our other Pro-Life petitions in
the past, you must sign our "Support the Unborn Child Pain
Awareness Act" petition.

+ + Alert Your Friends

We have precious little time to rally critically needed support,
that is why, after signing your name to this petition, we strongly
urge you to alert your family, friends, and those in your place of
worship of this opportunity.

Invite them to take immediate action by clicking on the link below:

http://www.cfra.info/183/petition.asp?RID=1864622

With your help, we can begin to reverse the terrible legacy of
death in our nation by working diligently and creatively to
expose the plight of the unborn.

Thank you for standing with the unborn.

D. James Kennedy, Ph.D.
Founder
CENTER FOR RECLAIMING AMERICA

P.S. We have less than one week to reach our presentation goal and
make the kind of impact the unborn in our nation deserve. Please
take a stand with me by signing the petition and alerting as many
of your pro-life friends and family as possible over these next
few days.

+ + Sign the "Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act" Petition

http://www.cfra.info/183/petition.asp?RID=1864622

+ +
For the latest pro-life updates:

http://www.reclaimamerica.org

+ +
Report: Morning-After Pill Does Not Decrease Incidence of Pregnancy:

http://www.reclaimamerica.org/Pages/News/newspage.asp?story=2333

+ +
Collegiate Health Plans Promote Abortion Over Childbirth

http://www.reclaimamerica.org/Pages/News/newspage.asp?story=2321

+ +
Mississippi Slashes Abortion Rate in Half

http://www.reclaimamerica.org/Pages/News/newspage.asp?story=2315

+ +
Help Coral Ridge Ministries Mobilize Evangelism Explosion (E.E.)
Missionaries in Southeast Asia

http://www.crmail.org/public/lib.aspx?lid=752

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
The CENTER FOR RECLAIMING AMERICA, established by
Dr. D. James Kennedy, is an outreach of Coral Ridge Ministries
to inform the American public and motivate Christians to defend
and implement the biblical principles on which our country was
founded. The CENTER, led by Executive Director Dr. Gary Cass,
provides non-partisan, non-denominational information, training,
and support to all those interested in impacting the culture and
renewing the vision set forth by our Founding Fathers.

Questions? cfra at coralridge.org

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."