[CS-FSLUG] The cat.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 13 22:09:13 CST 2005

Jim Irwin's a dear friend or I would not send this out on a bet.  But
since Fred loves such, here goes nothing with the caveat that I reserve
the right to refuse any more shaggy dog tales.  :-)

Reminds me of one my mother told long ago.

Seems a man accidentally closed the family cat up in the freezer.
Everyone wondered where Miss Kitty had gotten off to. One day long time
later they found the cat quite frozen solid. The family all stood around
bemoaning the poor frozen pussy cat. An uncle came by and hearing the
story asked if they had a can of gasoline. He took the fuel and poured
it all over the cat. Pretty soon the cat stirred, got up and began to
run around the house with great gusto, over furniture, up and down the
drapes ... just really run amuck.

As suddenly as it started, the cat just stopped and fell over dead as
dead can be.  Ran outta gas!

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."