[CS-FSLUG] Political Discussion---please humour me.

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 11 00:05:57 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 06:39:07PM -0500, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I feel that pornography is a threat to our children and while yes we
> should protect them from it, we should mandate that the government
> outlaws pornagraphy. Quite frankly, some people take freedom of speech
> to far and pervert it from what I have seen.

Very well.  I simply feel that since there are people who feel that
public displays of christianity are a threat to their children, if we
wish to continue to minister, we must continue to work for a minimal
government.  The alternative is a hypocritical government, and that is a
threat I fear far more than pornography.

> This is my last posting on this thread.

I didn't intend to offend you, Christopher.  I was merely interested in
your point of view, and in expounding mine.  "Iron sharpens iron," and
all that.

Aaron Lehmann