TD: Re: [CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Jan 10 14:05:35 CST 2005

> I see that, just like me you have at least some doubt about
> homosexuality.
>
> You say "Some Children". So are you admiting that it's possible that
> it could
> be genetic?
>
> Otherwise you would have been more stern and said "Children are not
> born
> homosexual".

	I think that's somewhat irrelevant, frankly. Some people are
predisposed to being depressed (based on chemical balances in their
body), for instance. That also might make them more susceptible to
substance abuse... but that doesn't make such things right or good.

	If I'm genetically predisposed to something, that doesn't give me a
"free pass" to go do that, it merely means that is the thing I'm going
to have to battle with.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |