TD: Re: [CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

David M. david at davidcentral.net
Mon Jan 10 13:21:58 CST 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 02:15 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 13:49 -0500, David M. wrote:

> > > You don't believe it is possible to change one's sexuality?
> >
> > Can you become a homosexual?
> >
> > --
> > David M.

> Of course you can.  A local judge - Republican in his mid-40's - went
> on-line and "discovered" he was homosexual.  He apparently decided at
> this late stage in his life to explore his sexuality.  According to news
> media reports, he went on-line to ask questions and so forth.  It's
> possible that he had harbored such feelings for years.  However, it was
> not portrayed that way.

If I was a Republican, I'd want to be a homosexual too. (just kidding guys)
<ducking>

But, all I gotta say about this is I think it's BALOGNA!

> Some children are not necessarily born homosexual, but through a process
> of repeated peer sexual abuse grow up to act as though they are.  The
> process of undoing such long-term conditioning is pretty much a
> life-long process.  It can, however, be done - especially by the grace
> of the Almighty One.

I see that, just like me you have at least some doubt about homosexuality.

You say "Some Children". So are you admiting that it's possible that it could
be genetic?

Otherwise you would have been more stern and said "Children are not born
homosexual".

--
David M.