TD: Re: [CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Jan 10 13:59:42 CST 2005

>> You don't believe it is possible to change one's sexuality?
>
> Can you become a homosexual?

	I'm sure some people could.

	Here's the thing that I said earlier on again though. There may be
some people that can never change -- but they still need not follow
where ever the desires lead them. Being human is all about struggling
to keep what one wants to do behind what one should do.

	Like I said, this fellow did not have to go marry to "leave the
homosexual lifestyle." If he had no interest in marrying a woman, why
waste his and her lives? Some would do that, but a lot might just
choose not to seek a "significant other" of either sex.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |