[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 6 00:38:22 CST 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 10:32:45PM -0500, K Montgomery wrote:
> That is quite interesting.  It goes to show that a person trying to
> defend homosexual practice/lifestyle is consigned to use broad,
> ill-defined brush strokes to paint his argument in order to evoke
> sympathy.  (Using logic like, "Jesus preached that we should love one
> another -- therefore we should love homosexuals (i.e., condone
> homosexual behavior).")  When you analyze the facts -- particularly the
> health statistics related to male homosexuality -- at the very least
> you have to determine that homosexuality is not good.
>
> But unfortunately, Christians and non-Christians alike continue to miss
> the "big picture" by willfully isolating homosexuality as an issue.
> Christians do it to point a finger (or maybe just because they don't
> know better).  Non-Christians do it to evade the real issue: Jesus
> Christ.

Hear hear!  My difference with the activist homosexual agenda has
nothing to do with their sex lives, but with the fact that they claim
that something can't be wrong if people are born predisposed to it.
Whichever sex someone may lust for, nearly all of us are born
predisposed to lust.  Whatever it may be, men are to one degree or
another covetous.  These things are wrong.  Even if I had never sinned
in commision, the things I haven't done would still damn me.  The same
can be said of everyone, which is why we NEED a Savior.

Aaron Lehmann