[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

K Montgomery keltik at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 21:32:45 CST 2005

That is quite interesting.  It goes to show that a person trying to
defend homosexual practice/lifestyle is consigned to use broad,
ill-defined brush strokes to paint his argument in order to evoke
sympathy.  (Using logic like, "Jesus preached that we should love one
another -- therefore we should love homosexuals (i.e., condone
homosexual behavior).")  When you analyze the facts -- particularly the
health statistics related to male homosexuality -- at the very least
you have to determine that homosexuality is not good.

But unfortunately, Christians and non-Christians alike continue to miss
the "big picture" by willfully isolating homosexuality as an issue.
Christians do it to point a finger (or maybe just because they don't
know better).  Non-Christians do it to evade the real issue: Jesus
Christ.

- Kathy