[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Fri Jan 7 01:58:42 CST 2005

You're right, Steven. I understood that Ralph meant 'homosexual sex [in
all cases] and other sexual...' In fact Ralph has to clarify his
statement.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Thursday 06 January 2005 19:57, Stephen J. McCracken wrote:
> Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> > sex and
>

> > Alvin, I would suggest you to read more carefully. In the above snip
> > Ralph indeed say he does see sodomy as a sinful act.
> >

> If you read carefully, the above says that a subset of sodomy is a
> sinful act (practicing it in a religious service).  It says nothing
> about the whole set (whether it's sinful or not outside of religious
> service).  The omission leaves a viable interpretation (inference)
that
> sodomy in and of itself is not sinful, but only its practice in
> religious service.  Whether this was meant to be implied is up for
Ralph
> to clarify.
>
> sjm

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
http://sombragris.villamorra.net
 Into this Universe, and Why not knowing
 Nor Whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing;
   And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
 I know not Whither, willy-nilly blowing.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam