[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Wed Jan 5 21:21:40 CST 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 07:24, Ralph De Witt wrote:
> Found this on the Web and I found this very interesting.
>
> bullet	The Bible never said that St. Paul (or any other disciple)
> condemned homosexuality.

> The truth is: The Greek New Testament does not contain the word for
> "homosexual" at all.

Utterly wrong.

It contains at least three words for "homosexual", including what we
might call the "active" and "passive" sides of a male homosexual
relationship, and condemns them all separately and together.

Practitioners of homosexuality are as thoroughly and explicitly excluded
from Heaven as are thieves and murderers. No more, and no less. As much
as we are called on to love and convert thieves and murderers to God's
side, so we are called on to love and convert those who choose to
practice sexual abberations.

As to the rest of the assertions therein, I don't feel called to
research them but guess that they're all just as wrong.

Cheers; Leon

--
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be