[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 6 20:17:53 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 12:08:26PM -0600, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
[...]

> 	2.) We'd probably all be better off if we insisted on doing serious
> Bible study with the original languages. Of course, few actually want
> to take the time to learn Greek and, most especially, Hebrew.

/me raises hand and says, "I DO, I DO!"

I would love to have the time to learn both Hebrew and Greek in order to
study the text in the native tongue.  A much more efficient way to study
the Word methinks.

Brian
--
The just man walketh in his integrity:
his children are blessed after him.  -- Proverbs 20:7