[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jan 5 22:00:53 CST 2005

On Wed January 5 2005 10:21 pm, Leon Brooks wrote:

[snip]

> Practitioners of homosexuality are as thoroughly and explicitly excluded
> from Heaven as are thieves and murderers. No more, and no less. As much
> as we are called on to love and convert thieves and murderers to God's
> side, so we are called on to love and convert those who choose to
> practice sexual abberations.

Correct. The correct term is "practicing homosexuals" won't inherit the
Kingdom of Heaven. Liberals, no matter what issue distort and lie about God's
word rather than subject themselves to His rule.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."