[CS-FSLUG] Canadian bank, intimidation?

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 5 19:42:15 CDT 2004

On Monday October 4 2004 5:41 am, Don Parris wrote:
> I certainly think we as Christians should make clear the distinction
> between a differing viewpoint and homophobia.  For instance, should I

[snip]

The legal definition of "homophobia," is to have a fear of homosexuality or
homosexuals. I don't know of one Christian who fears either. 'Must understand
that the term "homophobia" is one used freely and "liberally" by the left
because it has a negative connotation. It's the liberal's mentality to NOT
want to deal with the truth - especially God's word concerning any issue and
HONESTLY debate a Christian/conservative, but to just call us names. I've
seen the same garbage come from some in the Episcopal church, Unitarian (of
course), and a few others here and there.

Fred

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."