[CS-FSLUG] Need recomendations for Domain and Web Site Hosting

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Tue Nov 30 12:01:10 CST 2004

> I will suggest GoDaddy. [snip]

I'll second that. I've registered all my domains (about 5 or 6 now) with
them, and I've had nothing to complain about, except that they try to offer
you a bunch of extra (as in, additional $$) services... Oh, well; just click
the No Thanks button. Prices are reasonable, too: $8.70/year for a COM, NET,
or ORG.

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net