[CS-FSLUG] Biggest M$ computer crash in government history!

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:52:56 CST 2004

EDS isn't exactly the best company suited to run NMCI.  The whole idea
behind NMCI is to free up manpower for the fleet.  (Green side/blue
side).  EDS management really leaves allot to be desired.  Remember
there are always to sides to every story.

I understand what it's like to have admin access one day and then the
next day be deomoted to "user".  It is a pain, especially when you
know what the problem is and can fix it yourself.

But hey, it's not like I'm on the contact or anything....

Blessings,
Daniel