[CS-FSLUG] Happy Thanksgiving!

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:06:52 CST 2004

Despite my personal trials this year, I have much to be thankful for.
One of the things that I am grateful for is the discovery of fellow
followers of Jesus Christ who also use free and open source software.
Great is my joy in this new-found fellowship! I hope you all will
enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.  Those on this list who live outside
the US might consider giving a moment's pause to give thanks as well.
We all have many things for which we should be grateful.

With many thanks to all who have encouraged and supported me in my
endeavors to help the Church discover free and open source software.
I am grateful for the help and lessons I have learned here on the
Christian Source list.  I pray that we will continue to work together
to help each other and the Church at large.

Praise and thanks be to our Father,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist