[CS-FSLUG] Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Nov 24 14:48:29 CST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Don Parris wrote:

> I am grateful for the help and lessons I have learned here on the
> Christian Source list. I pray that we will continue to work together
> to help each other and the Church at large.
>
> Praise and thanks be to our Father,

I'll second that. The atmosphere in my area is far less fertile at the
moment, but I have awakened at least one computer shop owner to the
possibilities. He's working on turning an old Compaq server into a
FreeBSD mail server, gateway and firewall for his DSL connection.

Ed Hurst
A Bible Site -- http://webs.tconline.net/softedges/
Linux & Unix Help -- http://ed.asisaid.com/
Blog -- http://ed.asisaid.com/blog/