[CS-FSLUG] Clash of Civilizations in Europe

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Nov 17 18:30:14 CST 2004

On Wednesday November 17 2004 7:13 pm, N. Thompson wrote:
> Actually the end times don't have to be caused by one thing alone, I
> don't know much about it but I don't see why many things cannot work
> together to achieve the same outcome. On another note however I don't
> think the end times will happen any time soon nor do I believe that
> something bad happening in the US means that the same thing will affect
> the rest of the world, I've been very oblivious to a lot of what's
> happened down there before joining the CS-FSLUG list.

There are some very knowledgeable theologians who don't agree with you. I'm
not saying who's right and who's wrong. There WILL be a number of factors,
but I think Islam will be a catalyst to get it all moving.

Fred

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the