[CS-FSLUG] Clash of Civilizations in Europe

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Nov 17 18:13:20 CST 2004

Actually the end times don't have to be caused by one thing alone, I
don't know much about it but I don't see why many things cannot work
together to achieve the same outcome. On another note however I don't
think the end times will happen any time soon nor do I believe that
something bad happening in the US means that the same thing will affect
the rest of the world, I've been very oblivious to a lot of what's
happened down there before joining the CS-FSLUG list.

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/