[CS-FSLUG] Re: Falangists

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Nov 8 18:25:15 CST 2004

On Monday 08 November 2004 18:06, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> >                                            I have been asked
> > to join a few of these wild groups, but I'm not interested in
> > undercover research. I simply maintain an awareness and some
> > third-party contact.
>
>         Yikes! How did they decide to try to get ahold of you?

You'd have to understand where I've lived. They don't spend much time
recruiting the middle classes. I haven't lived "comfortably" since I
was stationed in Europe. Not that I'm uncomfortable personally, because
I grew up in even worse circumstances. That's the best recruiting
grounds for those groups.

--
Ed Hurst