[CS-FSLUG] Re: Falangists

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Nov 8 18:06:28 CST 2004

On Nov 8, 2004, at 4:08 PM, Ed Hurst wrote:

> On Monday 08 November 2004 14:48, Don Parris wrote:
>> Sounds like someone's done his homework.  Are you familiar witt the
>> British Israelism movement, and its corrupted spawn (Christian
>> Identity)?  Just curious.
>
> I've brushed up against it here and there. I learned enough to get a
> good laugh and moved on. My academic interest in this is the Patriot,
> Militia and White Supremacy movements as a broad category. As such, I
> know of the Christian Identity movement. They have mouth-pieces on the

	Christian Identity seems to be growing disturbingly fast, from what I
hear around here. It seems to have some outposts in rural Missouri. A
racist/supremacist nut that sounded like someone related to Christian
Identity actually managed to get in the Republican primary for governor
early this year in Missouri. The good news is he didn't even put a dent
into the mainstream candidates races (no pun intended), the bad news is
that he still gathered up to 1% of the vote in some places.

> Net, but they're too secretive to give away much. I have been asked to
> join a few of these wild groups, but I'm not interested in undercover
> research. I simply maintain an awareness and some third-party contact.

	Yikes! How did they decide to try to get ahold of you?

> For example, there are some folks just a few miles from here with far
> better armament than what the Feds faced at Waco. They possess it
> legally, but their intent may not be according to Hoyle.

	Scary.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |