[CS-FSLUG] Re: Falangists

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 9 17:36:53 CST 2004

On Monday November 8 2004 7:06 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:

[snip]

>         Christian Identity seems to be growing disturbingly fast, from what
> I hear around here. It seems to have some outposts in rural Missouri. A
> racist/supremacist nut that sounded like someone related to Christian
> Identity actually managed to get in the Republican primary for governor
> early this year in Missouri. The good news is he didn't even put a dent
> into the mainstream candidates races (no pun intended), the bad news is
> that he still gathered up to 1% of the vote in some places.

'Last I knew, it was still a law that a black man still couldn't stay over
night in Mtn. Grove Missouri.......but that was some years ago. I have enough
"kin folk" in that area that I'm sure some of them fall into the above
group.....those NOT to be proud of.

MOST who join a hate group are NOT Christian, they are ignorant, HIGHLY
fearfull & suspicious (of who and/or what isn't always known), and rarely
educated.

Fred

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the