[CS-FSLUG] Looks like.........

Aaron Patrick Lehmann lehmanap at cs.purdue.edu
Wed Nov 3 03:54:03 CST 2004

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 12:47:44AM -0500, Fred Miller wrote:
> 'LOOKS like Bush will win, which gives us maybe a 4 yr. "window" to get the
> REAL job done before God's rathe on our Nation begins.........maybe before.

Whenever the wrath happenes, I imagine it will be empowered by the laws our
Republican-heavier Congress will give the President to sign, and if President
Bush does win, by the Judicial system he appoints that won't do its duty in
striking them down.  This was my main reason for voting for an alternate
candidate.  I believe that President Bush would mean well, but since he can't
very well take his new powers with him, the would remain with the office,
waithing for a less scrupulous man to exploit them.

Aaron Lehmann

--
Why do the Democrats complain about Nader losing them Presidential elections?
Republicans don't complain about Libertarians.