[CS-FSLUG] Looks like.........

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Wed Nov 3 16:37:51 CST 2004

He did win. The truth is that you as a believer should be praying for the president and all else who are in those offices. You are, as a believer are responsible to bring God's grace to this nation. If you do not then the judgement is not coming in the direction of the rest of the nation. It is begining at those who make the wrong decision based on thier own thinking and not on the Word of God.

Please, I beg of you dear sister. Don't allow a carnal view of this nation blind you to your God given mandate to act as a Christian should concerning our involvement with this world. That is We are to act the gospel, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Including when we go to vote (we must be Lead by the Spirit then too).

Nathan Cundiff
Healing Streams Ministries
http://healing_streams.tripod.com