[CS-FSLUG] Looks like.........

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 00:15:16 CST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 00:47:44 -0500, Fred Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> 'LOOKS like Bush will win, which gives us maybe a 4 yr. "window" to get the
> REAL job done before God's rathe on our Nation begins.........maybe before.
>
> Fred

I'll call it for Bush, too.  Based on the Yahoo map, even if Bush
loses Iowa, Hawaii & Nevada, he'll have more than the 270 votes of the
electoral college.  Of course, we must keep in mind the Florida
debacle from last time.  I'll never forget watching the media flip so
many times going late into the night.  Notwithstanding, I say Bush is
in - along with a Republican controlled House and Senate.  To top it
all off, the governors appear to be mostly Republicans.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/