[CS-FSLUG] An apolitical reasoned argument.

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Mon Jul 12 19:00:40 CDT 2004

On Monday 12 July 2004 05:48 pm, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Fred Miller wrote:
> > What I don't agree is with his assessment of after the elections this
> > Nov. If Kerry should win, we'll be in the position of being under the
> > thumb of globalist gov't. Other than that, he's RIGHT ON!
> >
> > Fred
> > ___________________
> >
> > Subject: An apolitical reasoned argument.
> >
> > This was written by a retired attorney, to his sons, May 19, 2004.
> >
> > Dear Tom, Kevin, Kirby and Ted,
>
> There is absolutely no excuse for taking away any of our civil
> rights until there is a formal declaration of war. Until that happens, I
> refuse to support our government on this (I will support our troops as
> victims of this mess). Until I see a genuine commitment, honorable and
> legal, I believe our government is absolutely lying about this whole
> thing, and trying to take advantage of the situation.

I see im not alone. I refuse to support our Govt on this also, because of the
fact things happened way way too fast after 9/11 and I don't believe they
took the time to find out exactly who was behind this before taking action.
Furthurmore; they declare war on terrorism, and to my understanding most of
the terrorist cells were in afiganistan, but here were are blowing up a
different country. This is EXACTLY what I tried to explain in my blog titled
"why I will vote for kerry".

Im with you Ed.

--
David M.