[CS-FSLUG] An apolitical reasoned argument.

Ed Hurst softedges at tconline.net
Mon Jul 12 16:48:38 CDT 2004

Fred Miller wrote:
> What I don't agree is with his assessment of after the elections this Nov. If
> Kerry should win, we'll be in the position of being under the thumb of
> globalist gov't. Other than that, he's RIGHT ON!
>
> Fred
> ___________________
>
> Subject: An apolitical reasoned argument.
>
> This was written by a retired attorney, to his sons, May 19, 2004.
>
> Dear Tom, Kevin, Kirby and Ted,

I agree that Muslim extremists, the noisy minority that pretty much rule
the Islamic nations, are a serious threat to our future. I also believe
they were intentionally stirred up to give the globalists a boogeyman to
cow us. There is absolutely no excuse for taking away any of our civil
rights until there is a formal declaration of war. Until that happens, I
refuse to support our government on this (I will support our troops as
victims of this mess). Until I see a genuine commitment, honorable and
legal, I believe our government is absolutely lying about this whole
thing, and trying to take advantage of the situation -- a situation
manufactured to create a police state. This attorney is spouting
unadulterated propaganda in my book.

I won't say any more about that in this forum.

--
Ed Hurst

---