{PD} [CS-FSLUG] Am I Democrat or Republican?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sun Jul 11 21:42:22 CDT 2004

> After reading everyones response, it's still pretty hard.
>
> My whole problem is, I just can't bring myself to make someone do
> something
> just because I don't think it's right. And I am not the type of person
> that
> sever ties with people just because they don't think or believe
> everything I
> do.
>
> I know for a fact I am a Christian, but I just don't have the type of
> attitude
> that makes me what I would say "hard headed". It's just so hard for me
> to say
> or feel that "it's my way or no way". Know what I mean?

	FWIW, I agree about not forcing anyone. That gets no one anywhere. But
I do insist that "no one comes to the father except through [Jesus],"
as Jesus told his disciples, if someone asks me. :-)

	As far as abortion, I don't really see that as a religious issue.
Regardless of what one believes about the human soul (or to some, the
lack thereof), abortion still stops a beating heart every time.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)