{PD} [CS-FSLUG] Am I Democrat or Republican?

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Sun Jul 11 20:57:52 CDT 2004

On Sunday 11 July 2004 06:58 pm, Brian Derr wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 08:56:55AM -0400, David M. wrote:

Thanks Brian.

After reading everyones response, it's still pretty hard.

My whole problem is, I just can't bring myself to make someone do something
just because I don't think it's right. And I am not the type of person that
sever ties with people just because they don't think or believe everything I
do.

I know for a fact I am a Christian, but I just don't have the type of attitude
that makes me what I would say "hard headed". It's just so hard for me to say
or feel that "it's my way or no way". Know what I mean?
--
David M.