[CS-FSLUG] This is SICK!! God will have NO choice but to punishAmerica!

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Jul 3 12:11:35 CDT 2004

Indeed,

God always has a choice. His choice may very well be for us to stand up against these wicked things that are corrupting our nation. We need to support the Federal Marriage Protection Act. We need to stand up in our schools and announce the TRUE Gospel (vs. the many false "gospels" of peace, ect.. that the world preaches). We need to tell our churches to preach God's word. We need to tell our governmental officials that either they abide by scripture or they will be removed from office. Constitutionally, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE! The church OWNS the state. We are the church. We must either stand up for the truth or we are guilty of denying Christ.

Christopher