[CS-FSLUG] This is SICK!! God will have NO choice but to punishAmerica!

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 4 01:14:51 CDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 11:11, Christopher Rose wrote:
>  His choice may very well be for us to stand up against these
> wicked things that are corrupting our nation. We need to support
> the Federal Marriage Protection Act. We need to stand up in our
> schools and announce the TRUE Gospel

This could be an interesting topic to think on.  How agressive, or
passive, should Christians be.  Should we be praying for more grace,
wisdom, and boldness, to aggressively witness for Christ.  Or, as
society becomes more abased, should we seperate ourselves, and our
children, from it?  Is it a matter of personal calling, or should
we collectively, become more vocal witnesses in the world, or like
the Amish, seperate ourselves from it.

This is interesting,
Constitutionally,
> THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE! The
> church OWNS the state.
but it may not be well founded on scripture, but possibly it is old
Catholic tradition. (Matt 22:21) Jesus made a distinction.

> They say unto him, Caesar’s. Then saith he unto them, Render
> therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto
> God the things that are God’s.

Not until the sounding of the seventh angel in Revelation 11:15 do I
see any claim of ownership of governments or countries.  But I may be
mistaken.

> And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven,
> saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord,
> and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

   Interesting thoughts Chris.  See you tomorrow.

      Ron T.