[CS-FSLUG] How to resolve an apparent Linux crash?

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Sat Aug 14 09:59:47 CDT 2004

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:28, Ruth Marlene Friesen wrote:
> By the way, I have wondered, dare I try to re-install Mandrake?

Try upgrading to Mandrake 10.0 and/or waiting a month and trying 10.1;
the upgrade will probably involve the appropriate config files being
given the once-over either during the upgrade itself or when the new
versions of your applications are first run, or both. This should
result in considerable improvement if not complete repair, and you'll
also have newer, shinier versions of everything as well.

Cheers; Leon

--
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be