[CS-FSLUG] Distro commentary

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 22 22:27:31 CDT 2004

I'd have a distro by now but Mandrake 10.0 official hasn't become
available for free download yet so at the moment I still don't have what
I think I would most like to use. If Mandrake proves to be
unsatisfactory I'll have the options of SUSE or one of the other distros
I liked. I'd buy a copy of Mandrake 10.0 powerpack edition but the price
is currently way out of my range and until I try the free download
edition I won't know whether or not it will work properly.

[snip]