[CS-FSLUG] Distro commentary

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Thu Apr 22 21:04:42 CDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:58, Brian Derr wrote:
> And by the way, you will *never* find the ideal distro unless you
> roll one yourself.

/ME reckons that in this imperfect world, you will *never* find a
perfect *anything* mundane...

Even if you rolled one yourself, having it be "perfect" is entirely
dependent on you have enough skill and time to make it so.
Nevertheless, Linux From Scratch deliberately sets out to provide the
framework for the inevitable few who want to have a go at doing exactly
that. (-:

Cheers; Leon

--
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be