[CS-FSLUG] Exciting news!

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Apr 20 06:59:43 CDT 2004

Congrats my fellow slacker! Let's see how your CPU handles your child
processes, eh?

Eduardo

--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
I will venture to say that this narrow, exclusive spirit has not been
less prejudicial to literature and to taste, than to morals and true
philosophy. Those atheistical fathers have a bigotry of their own;
and they have learnt to talk against monks with the spirit of a monk.
But in some things they are men of the world.  The resources of
intrigue are called in to supply the defects of argument and wit. To
this system of literary monopoly was joined an unremitting industry
to blacken and discredit in every way, and by every means, all those
who did not hold to their faction. To those who have observed the
spirit of their conduct, it has long been clear that nothing was
wanted but the power of carrying the intolerance of the tongue and of
the pen into a persecution which would strike at property, liberty,
and life.

		-- Edmund Burke