[CS-FSLUG] Exciting news!

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Apr 20 09:04:43 CDT 2004

Congrats! I hope to some day know the measure of your excitement. :-)

>My wife and I personally found the series (books) on child rearing by
>James Dobson to be very good.

My parents found Dr. Dobson's stuff to be very useful also, to the
point where my Dad has rode in biking fundraisers to support them and
bought us books on child rearing though we are not yet expecting. :-)

They were and are excellent Godly parents and I praise the Lord for
them. Probably, the best thing they ever did/do for me is pray.
Standing close to God is a good place to be. :-)

JSR/